Teen Water Fellowship (Sponsored by the Youth Ministry)
July 22, 2014 – 5:00 pm
- Modest dress required. See flyer for details.
Women’s Day Weekend Presentation – Dr. Hugh Dell Gatewood
July 25, 2014 – 7:00 pm
- Bring the whole family as Dr. Hugh Dell Gatewood shares a challenging and impactful presentation launching the Women’s Day Weekend
- There are no reservations necessary for this important meeting.
Reserve Your Space Today!!! Women’s Day Prayer Brunch – Dr. Hugh Dell Gatewood
July 26, 2014 – 10:00 am
- See the Women’s Day committee in the cloak room to secure your seat. No tickets will be available at the door.
Women’s Day Weekend Worship – Rev. Dr. Velva Burley Flowers
July 27, 2014 – 11:00 am
- The family is invited to join the Women’s Day committee in worship
- Sisters in service will be honored and recognized for their contributions to our church family
Boys’ Retreat at Carver Camp
July 31-August 2, 2014
- Theme: Stepping Toward Kingdom Manhood
- Outdoor activities include boating, fishing, softball, basketball, and outdoor games
- Dynamic lecture Series and Bible study will be presented on “Becoming Kingdom Men”
- Plenty of food, fun, and fellowship including hearty breakfasts, bbq, and cook outs
- Registration will be immediately after church in the cloak room – limited space available register early.
- See Rev. Dennis Kitchen or Trustee Kerry Caliman for more information
Family Bible Study – Weekly Bible Study is on Recess for the Summer
- We look forward to resuming after Christian Education Week!
- Be sure to look for continued opportunities to study in fellowship in Sunday Church School and Christian Education Week.
- William J. Cranshaw – 7/15
- Brenda Ellis – 7/15
- Johnnie Green, III – 7/15
- Diana Clowney-Tyler – 7/15
- Jamie Boyd – 7/16
- Zetherine Burns – 7/18
- Lester Coleman – 7/18
- Jamie Roye – 7/19
Click here for this month’s newsletter